Cattery Insurance

Providing a Cattery service, you are responsible for the welfare of your furry clients

Working within the Pet industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Petbizsure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.

As a Cattery what are some of the things you need cover for:

  • Personal Injury – You fail to tie the dog up properly, it escapes and attacks another person. You may be sued for personal injury to that third party as you failed to tie the dog up
  • Goods in your Physical & Legal Control: Limit $250,000 – The animal is injured or dies in your care as a result of your negligence. The owner may seek compensation from you for the costs involved
  • Relocation costs of the business following a major loss could result in a substantial drop in business. Business may be slow to return to pre-loss levels after renovations have been completed if customers have developed a relationship with a competing service provider in the surrounding area
  • Property Damage to the premises and contents following a fire incident, storm damage, water damage etc

Industry specific, tailored packages

We offer tailored insurance packages for the Pet Industry. You can choose if you want all the covers or just one.

Anywhere within Australia

We can provide cover anywhere within Australia for all your locations plus include them under one policy if you would prefer.


Your dedicated client manager ensures that your insurance package meets your individual needs. They are there to provide you with advice and to answer any of your questions.

Hassle Free

If something is to go wrong, your Petbizsure claims manager works for you, to ensure you get what you deserve.

Types of insurance your Petbizsure package can include:

Additional Covers

  • Workers Compensation
  • General Property
  • Tax Audit Insurance
  • Pets in Transit

Public & Products Liability Insurance

Covering personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of negligence caused by yourself or your employees.

Property and business interruption

Covers damage or loss to buildings, contents and stock caused by insured events and accidental damage. It can also insure you if you are unable to trade for a period of time.

Crime (burglary/theft)

Covers your business against loss or damage to your stock and contents if someone forces their way onto your premises. It can also cover glass breakage and money stolen.

Machinery and electronic equipment breakdown

Covers machinery and equipment used in your business for breakdown.

Motor Vehicle or Trailer

Comprehensive cover for your vehicle and specialised trailers